Program Assistant- Youth Position
- Support ongoing programs such as High Five, June is Parks & Recreation month, the Maritime Arena Operators Institute, etc
- Assist with the administration and delivery of programs through go!PEI and our community partners
- Provide general office and administrative support as needed
- Experience in non-profit sector and administration experience
- Familiarity with recreation sector to assist program facilitation
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite and web content management
- Program delivery considered an asset
- Ability to work unsupervised and in a team
- Travel across the province may be required, so a valid license and access to a vehicle is preferred
- Light physical duties may be required
- Non-standard hours may be required
This is a full time 8 week position, 35 hours per week.
Applicants must be between 15-30 years of age and legally able to work in Canada.
Anticipated start date is June 3, 2019 but is subject to change.
Applications accepted via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) until May 14, 5 pm.
Thank you to all applicants but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
This position is supported by the federal government’s Canada Summer Jobs program.